"The following Covid-19
precautions should be observed as we ALL have the potential to be asymptomatic carriers of the disease: • If you feel unwell ( See
https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus ) please don’t come
• Sharing of transport is currently not recommended
No intimate greeting i.e shaking hands, hugging, or kissing.
• Sanitise hands before and after the Hash in case of touching contaminated surfaces.
• A member of the Hash Junta will keep a record of participants and their contact details for the purpose of NHS Test and Trace. These details will be kept securely for 21-days.
• Bear in mind objects such as gates, stiles, and handrails have the potential to be contaminated - sanitise hands after the run.
• Keep social distancing to a minimum of 2m at choke points such as gates & stiles, and at Hash Halts.
• Give consideration to the
general public and pass them with at least 2m clearance.
• Anyone needing to clear their respiratory tract should do so well away from the trail.”
Mobile devices: swipe left / right to view the whole table.
We meet at 7pm every Tuesday in the pub's car park.